Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

No, I have not caught the Asian flu, I've just been tagged by Miss Kathryn and R.J. TWICE TAGGED! It must mean I pretty popular! :)

According to the rules, I have to list six random things about myself.

Here I go!
  1. I have blonde hair and blue eyes, but I am not 5 feet 2 inches. Last we measured everyone I believe I was 5 feet 6 inches (with a brother over six feet tall, you should expect great height in my family!).
  2. I love Southern Gospel Music! On Saturday afternoons, I listen (when I can)to my favorite program called the Gospel Greats with Paul Heil, I possess numerous SGM CDs and I hope to grow that collection, my favorite periodical is THE SINGING NEWS which is devoted to SGM...so you see, I'm hooked!
  3. My most common hairstyle is a ponytail, but I working on leaving my hair down or in a clip (as my hair is damaged from too many ponytails). I also just recently got my hair layered (but not very noticeably layered).
  4. I love words! I enjoy writing poetry, stories, articles, blogs, songs-you name it! My favorite subjects in school are related to words and grammer. I would find reading a dictionary enjoyable, I just haven't done it yet.
  5. I am very goofy and silly. I label myself "crazy," but in a good sense. I have been known to chew on metal pans and break my teeth on them (this happened when I was 15), take bites out of raw onions (and survive!), be ridiculous in front of guests and family, tell corny jokes, etc., etc. Bad reputation!
  6. I give lengthy answers to questions that deserve brief replies. Oh dear!

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Write six random things about yourself.

4. Tag sixish people at the end of your post.

5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.

6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Here is who I tag:

Joy in the Journey

Grace Notes

The Hope Chest

Among the Flowers

and as soon as I find some more blogs I enjoy reading, I will add them!

In His Love,

Miss Taylor

3 comments:

hopeful said...

My "tagged" post is finally up!

miss kathryn said...

Hi Miss Taylor! I finally got around to checking out your blog. Looking forward to more posts in the future!
It's funny to see a real picture of you - somehow I pictured you much different! Funny how you get an idea of how a person looks. :-)
And by the way, I love the "new" Godly Girlhood look (I tried to vote on the poll but for some reason my computer wouldn't let me).

R.J. said...

Thanks Miss Talyor for doing the tag thingy!

I will be adding your blog to my blogroll as soon as I have time! :O

Love your blog!
R.J.
www.virtuousgirlhood.com (My blog)