Sunday, November 16, 2008

Surrendering My All

Perhaps you'll recognize these words:
"All to Jesus I surrender, all to Him I freely give; I will ever love and trust Him, in His presence daily live.
I surrender all, I surrender all. All to Jesus I surrender, I surrender all.
All to Jesus I surrender, humbly at His feet I bow; worldly pleasures all forsaken, take me Jesus take me now.
All to Jesus I surrender, Lord I give myself to thee; fill me with Thy love and power, let Thy blessing fall on me."

These are the words of my favorite hymn: "I Surrender All".

On this blog, I desire to share how God continues to lead me onto His path and into His ways. It is not easy to follow Jesus; I intend to share my struggles and how God draws me closer to Himself through them.
We all must learn to surrender our all to Him who gave HIS all for us.

I surrender all, I surrender all. All to Jesus I surrender, I surrender all.

No comments: