Friday, January 2, 2009

I Need YOUR Help!


My friend, Alyssa, keeps asking me when I'm am going to update my website, and I keep telling her, "Whenever I can find time!"

I have enjoyed transferring my old website to my new URL, but it has been a tedious process. I am pleased with the overall turnout, though several pages are uncompleted.

But here's you what you can do to help me out: contribute!

On the Poetry page, I hope to add more poetry which I have written, but I would love to have submissions from poets! If you don't write poetry, you can write a review about Godly Girlhood.org and it will be added to the About Godly Girlhood page. Recipes to Thyme in the Kitchen can also be contributed if you have a favorite recipe to share. I will also consider guest articles for the Article page.

If I chose your submission(s), I will put a link to your website or blog (that is, if you have a website). Also you may include a short biography of yourself as I will then create a contributors page for all of the contributors.

Send your submissions to godlygirlhood@localnet.com. Thank you for your help!

By the way, Alyssa, you've been tagged for your trouble!

In His Love,
Miss Taylor

5 comments:

Among The Flowers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Among The Flowers said...

Thanks for tagging me! I am so glad that you have found the time to write/update! I love hearing form you in any form possible since we don't get to see each other as often as we both would like! I will try to contribute to your site as much as I can. For now keep all of us readers posted on what is new or ideas you have, etc. You have been an encouragement to me and I am sure to many more! Love you! ~Alyssa

Danielle Shirley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danielle Shirley said...

I tried emailing you because I'd like to send you some of my works, but something is wrong with the way you typed your email address, it wouldn't go through. Can you post it again?

Miss Taylor said...

Hi Danielle!
Thanks for letting me know about my email; my correct email address is godlygirlhood@localnet.com. I type too fast for my own good! Sorry! I look forward to hearing more from you!

In His Love,
Miss Taylor