Monday, February 8, 2010

A little prayer, please?

Hi everyone!

Just a quick note to ask for some prayer. Today I'm going in for my
wisdom teeth extraction and I am pretty nervous. The roads are bad and
Mom is worried about driving (the dental office is in Coon Rapids, I
think). The appointment is set for 1:00 PM, but we have to be hitting
the road here soon.

Please keep Mom and I in your prayers. I know I'll be okay; I am just
terrified of needles, pain, and pills! :) I'll be down for two or
three days, but the good thing is that I get to eat a lot of yummy,
soft food (pudding, Jell-o, stews and soups-yum!).

Thank you! You all are in my thoughts and prayers!

Blessings and Joy in the Journey!
Taylor Garms

Surrendering My All
http://www.surrenderingmyall.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Alyssa Rose said...

:) I'll be in prayer for you! I know how nervous one can get over this (little) part in life. Soon it will only be a memory! But in the mean time don't forget the apple sauce and chocolate ice cream! I hope you brushed up on some sign language too! It can come in handy! ;) Let me know how it all went! Love to you and your family!

In His hands
Alyssa Rose