Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Sunshine Award!

Rebekah from Beautiful Gems awarded Surrendering My All the Sunshine Award! How exciting! Did you know one of my nicknames is "Sunshine"? That explains my particular excitement about this award.
In response, I would like to award:
Chelsea at A Writer's Blog
Meghan at Just As I Am
Mindy at Ben and Mindy
Melanie at Melanie's Blog
Hopeful at The Hope Chest
Congrats everyone! I consider your blogs a bit of sunshine in my life! (Sorry, it's only nine blogs, not twelve, but at least I got close!)


Now, here are the rules:
1. Post the logo on your blog and/or within the post.
2. Pass it on to 12 other bloggers.
3. Add links to these 12 bloggers within your blog.
4. Let them know they are receiving the award.
5. Share the link of the person from whom you received the award.
Thanks Rebekah!
Lacheln,
Taylor

1 comment:

the W. family said...

Thank you Taylor! My nickname is "Sunshine" too! :)
Blessings,
Alyssa