Monday, September 20, 2010

A Fresh Start

The start of a new week. The beginning of a new day. A new breath. Another chance to live, to hope, to try, to learn, to succeed, to be all God wants me to be.

After two extremely long and painful weeks, I am glad for another opportunity to live life. To love God with my whole heart, my body, and my soul. To honor my father and my mother. To invest in my siblings' lives. To minister to Mal. To encourage those around me. To serve God in what He has given to me now. To prepare for whatever God has in store for me by following His guidelines laid out in His Word.
  • Live
  • Love
  • Honor
  • Invest
  • Minister
  • Encourage
  • Serve
  • Prepare

May I embrace these words, this attributes, these actions and live them out to the fullest.

Thank you, Lord for a fresh start. I ask for Your strength to accomplish all You want me to do. May I glorify You through my life. It is Yours. Again, I surrender it all to You. Use me as a vessel for Your ministry. Direct me in Your paths and enlighten me with Your truth. To You be all glory and honor forever.

Lacheln, Taylor

No comments: