Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Take This to Heart

I only have less than 5 minutes left to write a quick blog, so I am trying to use my time wisely.

Let me share with you from the Word of God:

"Repent and turn from all your transgressions, lest iniquity be your ruin. Cast away from you all the transgressions that you have committed, and make yourselves a new heart and a new spirit! Why will you die, O house of Israel? For I have no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Lord of God, so turn and live." (Ezekial 18:20b-32)

It has been impressed upon me to share these verses with you. Take them to heart, as I continue to as well.

God offers forgiveness and reconciliation to Himself (Romans 5:6-11); He promises to give us new hearts (Ezekial 36:26). He will make us clean from all our sin and impurity (1st John 1:9), in order to be clean vessels for His kingdom (2nd Timothy 2:20-21). Strive today to rid yourselves of the sin that so easily entangles (Hebrews 12:1-2) and be made free through the power of Jesus Christ (Galatians 5:1). We cannot live any longer in our old nature (Ephesians 4:17-24), as we are children of God, a chosen priesthood (1st Peter 2:9-10).

I pray this encourages you today!

Lacheln,
Taylor

No comments: