Friday, October 15, 2010

Go Eagles!


Last night, Mom, Leesha, Jayme, and I were able to attend my cousin Ashley's last "at home" volleyball game. I have attempted to play volleyball, I think, once. I say "attempted", because I know NOTHING about volleyball compared to Ashley, her team (The Eagles), or even my mom! What talent and stamina it takes to endure sports-that's something I don't have! It was fun to watch the Eagles play and to see my aunt and uncle and several cousins again.
Ashley
Leesha, Jayme, cousin Danielle, and I.
Ashley on the court-a fabulous player.
THE EAGLES WON!

Danielle and the ball she caught from the game. She got all the players' signatures. :)


Sisters! Mom and Aunt Janelle.


Me and my "little" cousin, Ashley. (I am several monthes older than her, but she is 6 ft and I'm 5' 6 1/4"!)
Lacheln!
Taylor

No comments: