Monday, November 8, 2010

GodlyGirlhood.org in the Works!

Now that I have my long-awaited Adobe Dreamweaver, I have commenced work on GodlyGirlhood.org!

Wahoo!

If you have noticed, GG has been "under construction" for a long time, as I have been waiting to design it the way I have envisioned it. It's taking a lot of work and I have had to start over from scratch multiple times, but I am finally figuring out how to build my very own website.

Here's a snapshot...



How do you like it?

At this time, I am still liable to totally redesign it. I have so many drafts of GG on my computer; it is hard to decide what color scheme and layout I really want...and am I able to do.

FYI: All of the components have been designed on Photoshop CS5 (except for the menu bar, which is a Spry widget.)

Let me know your thoughts!

Lacheln,

Taylor

3 comments:

Miss Kathryn said...

LOVE IT!!! It's beautiful! I would say go with it, though I haven't seen your other ideas. Great job!

Amy W. said...

It is looking good! :)
You have me curious to see your other design ideas for your website! :)
Blessings!
~Amy

Alyssa Rose said...

Oh! It is so beautiful! I love the color and every thing! Of course, I have not seen any of our other designs but just seeing this one, I would bag you to leave it as is! It is so lovely! :o)