Monday, December 6, 2010

100th Blog Post!

Let's celebrate! This is my 100th blog post on SurrenderingMyAll.blogspot.com!

I have enjoyed blogging on this site since November of 2008, even though I haven't been the most consistent blogger on the block! It has been much fun to share my thoughts and life with you; I truly hope you enjoy your visits and may benefit from my journey.

Looking back, so much has happened since this blog's beginning: Great Adventure Gospel Band has grown, siblings have come and gone, my dad lost his job, I've graduated, and more. But most importantly, I continue to grow and learn how to surrender my all to the Lord.

Thanks for reading my blog and stopping by. I pray you are blessed by what you find here and that God is glorified above all.

Lacheln,
Taylor

1 comment:

Miss Kathryn said...

Well, congratulations on your 100th post! You've got a very nice and encouraging blog here. Here's to another 100! :-)