Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011 New Year's Resolutions

Last night, I finally wrote down some resolutions for 2011. I already have my #1 New's Years Resolution, but, of course, I wanted to write more for this grand new year of opportunity.

I want to share them with you.

(Boy, am I scared!)

Now I really have to make sure I follow through with them. :)

So, without futher ado, here they are...


Tada! Doesn't it make me seem motivated?

Well, to be honest, some of my goals are on this list because of my lack of motivation. For example: "Stick to a daily schedule." Mmm, didn't I already write about that? But, as my graphic design business grows and I realize my full potential as a grown (and graduated!) daughter at home, I see more and more of my need to stick to a daily schedule. Starting today. Or tomorrow...maybe. Well, let's just say I need to examine my former schedule and customize it- again. (Oh, Taylor!)

Who knows? I may yet add more resolutions. Or I may never get them all accomplished because of circumstances or my (ah, em) lack of motivation. But I'm going to try, give it my best shot.

Look out 2011!

Lacheln,

Taylor

No comments: