Friday, March 11, 2011

OUR CDS HAVE ARRIVED!!


Good Afternoon, Friends!
I'm sorry, this is too good to not share with ya'll!
Our family band's debut project, "Thank You, Lord" is finally available!! To read a blog about the arrival, click here; to purchase your own copy of our CD, click here to go to our store.

My big brother Ben worked with my three youngest siblings, Sam, Jayme, and Caleb to create a demo / commercial of our band's first CD. It is SUPER cute, and will give you a taste of Great Adventure Gospel Band's debut project. FYI: You'll hear me sing the high harmony, play mandolin, fiddle, and piano on select songs.


get music on iTunes
Enjoy!


Lacheln,
TaylorQuantcast

7 comments:

Kathryn Grace said...

Congratulations! How exciting! The commercial was so cute and you all sound great! I love the tight harmonies.

Miss Taylor said...

Thanks for the compliments, Miss Kathryn! :) I absolutely love the commercial, as it is so adorable; I listen to it over and over again whenever the commercial comes up my laptop's music player! ;)

BTW: Happy (early) Birthday!

Lacheln,
Taylor

Kate said...

Congratulations, Taylor! Isn't so rewarding to see all your hard work come together so well? The commercial is adorable!

Hope your spring is going well!

In Christ,
Kate

Miss Taylor said...

Hi Kate!

Thanks! It is SO rewarding to hold the finished product in our hands and listen to our CD! At last! :) Now on to the Christmas CD... :-D

Thanks for stopping by!

Lacheln,
Taylor

yankeegospelgirl said...

Your brothers and sisters are adorable. Maybe we should arrange a match between Caleb and my little sister. :D

Miss Taylor said...

Hi YGG!

I know, my siblings are so cute! :-D What am I going to do when they grow up? :(

As for "matches", that's the Lord's job! ;)

Lacheln!
Taylor

yankeegospelgirl said...

Very true! Although Caleb might argue with God a little bit. JK. ;) But I'm just sayin', girls will def. want to go out with him when he gets older! :D