Thursday, June 9, 2011

Article Featured on LYWB!

Yes, yes, I know I said I was taking a hiatus, but I had promised I'd share when my writings were featured on LiesYoungWomenBelieve.com (an outreach of Nancy Leigh DeMoss and Revive Our Hearts)! (I had a feeling this would happen when I would take a break; things seem to happen this way...)

I checked my email this evening after a concert this morning and discovered LYWB used an article I had submitted to them as a guest post on their blog. How thrilling! (To read the full story of when my writing was first accepted, click here!)

But anyway, if you would like to read the article I wrote last year: "Goodbye, Crutches", click here. Hope you enjoy it and are challenged by it! (I know I was after almost of year of not reading it! God has a way of using my own writings to remind myself of His Truths.)

Well, so much for a blog hiatus. :)

Lacheln!
Taylor

No comments: